Re: [Healeys] Going to Kansas city

To: Ron Ray <ronald-ray@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Going to Kansas city
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2013 08:58:34 -0700
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Been there done all that  plus if you go to the Jazz museum, you must go
the Arthur Bryant's for the best bbq in town. I love that place. You can
order sauces and rubs on line.
Thanks for info on Steamboat museum..

Ira Erbs
IT Educator and Consultant
Portland, OR.

Sent from my mobile phone. What you get may not be what I typed.