[Healeys] Non-Healey Online Magazine

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Non-Healey Online Magazine
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 12:24:15 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: ATIGHTPROD
With the winter months here in the northern part of the world and some time
 to kick back and do some reading, here's a nice way to read about cars
online.  It's a free publication out of the U.K. and I've been reading it for
quite a  while. Great articles, really nice photos and it's FREE! So no
financial  interest on my part, just good winter reading for all. And all of
their back  issues are also available at the click of your mouse. Enjoy.

_www.cprmag.co.uk_ (http://www.cprmag.co.uk)

Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598