Re: [Healeys] dangers of ethanol

To: "AH Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] dangers of ethanol
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 09:41:45 -0800
I thought I had saved a couple of recent newspaper articles but I cannot
find them right now.  However, it appears that there are some legislators
that have discovered that the use of ethanol in the gasoline is having
negative issues in automobiles and real and unintended consequences in the
expanded diversion of corn for automotive use.  They are looking at
discontinuing its use and certainly not increasing the ratio to 15% (E85) as
others are suggesting.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031