Re: [Healeys] dangers of ethanol

To: Len andor Marge Hartnett <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>, healey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] dangers of ethanol
From: <insptwo@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 17:35:04 -0500
What all can be said about an extremely lousy situation.
When the 10% ethanol became mandatory, My gas mileage dropped by 10% and so
did everyone I talked to. Do the math! America is no better off! Plus there
were numerous articles covering the rise in costs of beef and other corn fed
animals.
I also noted that both my new Ranger and my wife's new mustang state VERY
CLEARLY IN THE MANUAL, not to use the upcoming 15%.
Bill
BJ7

http://www.historicvehicle.org/Resources/Resources/Ethanol/Ethanol-Video

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/insptwo@msn.com