Re: [Healeys] Fog-Driving Light Wiring

To: "'Wilko2'" <e-wilkins@cox.net>, "'Price Lindsay'" <050.rpl@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Fog-Driving Light Wiring
From: "John Trifari" <jtrifari@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 15:22:33 -0800
Cc: 'Healey List Healey List' <healeys@autox.team.net>
I think common sense would dictate that if the lights are foggers they
should come on with the low means. If they are driving lights they should
come on with the high beams--otherwise why bother installing these lights at
all.  Run the lights through the dip switch > relay >lamps.  Run the relay
ground through a dash switch.  John Trifari  Golden Gate AHC