Re: [Healeys] Non Healey content. SF to Vancouver via 101 advice request

To: jarowe@westnet.com.au, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Non Healey content. SF to Vancouver via 101 advice requested
From: ATIGHTPROD@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 11:04:31 -0500 (EST)
Full-name: ATIGHTPROD
I would agree with Richard here, the section of Highway 1 he's talking
about is spectacular! And you can stay right on the coast all they way to San
Francisco and then pick up the 101 and continue. It would definitely add a
full  day and the scenery between San Francisco and Vancouver is going to be
beautiful, but the photo opportunities afforded along the coast from Morro
Bay  north are amazing. And you get to go through Carmel and Monterey. Your
call, and  whatever you decide, you're in for a treat! There's lots to see.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

It would add time to the trip, but if you flew to LAX and  drove highway 1
north you would get to drive one of the world's great roads  through Big
Sur.

Hi All

We are in the planning stages for a trip in 2014 to USA  and would
welcome any advice we can get.

We are in Perth Western  Australia and will be heading to San Francisco
via New Zealand.

We  would like to drive from San Francisco to Vancouver via highway 101,
in  parts, to see as much as we can.

We have briefly been to Seattle  previously and enjoyed it immensely.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be  appreciated.

cheers from West Oz

John

1959 BT7
1963 BJ7  (SWMBO)