Re: [Healeys] Engine weight & gearbox weight

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Engine weight & gearbox weight
From: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 16:56:14 +0100
Simon
The weihts are there in the manual somewhere, but as far as I remember
the weight of the engine/gear box assembly is 277 kg, I think the
gearbox/overdrive is some 45 kg.
It certainly is not something you would want to drop on your feet.
I suggest you screw the block to the stand using the holes for the
engine mount and the oil filter on the right side, you will probably
have to make some distance pieces to make it fit the engine stand.

Per