Re: [Healeys] Engine weight & gearbox weight

To: "'J. Scott Morris'" <jstmorris@yahoo.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>, "'Simon Lachlan'" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Engine weight & gearbox weight
From: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 08:17:06 +1100
G'day

In other words they are bloody heavy.

When I put the block on the engine stand I connected it from the rear. Once
it was all tightened up it rotated by itself so that the top pointed towards
the ground - mistake. Next time (hope there won't be one) I will attached it
by the engine mount holes on the exhaust side.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Blue Mountains, Australia