Re: [Healeys] Start up after rebuild

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Start up after rebuild
From: Simon Atkinson <satkinson1974@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:39:23 -0500
Well the solution was so simple I'm embarrassed to say.....

Had the spark plug leads going clockwise around the dist by mistake!

Fired right up!!

Then after 5 mins before the champagne could be opened a welch plug flew off
the engine and hot water all over the place. Thank god no coolant in there
yet.

I had someone rebuild the engine so do I just need to get some sealant and
reseat the plug? It's the one right next to the cylinder tap.

Any advice?

Thanks,
Simon
Cell 860-324-0248