Re: [Healeys] Old Business-PWB 57

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Old Business-PWB 57
From: Wilko2 <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2014 10:04:43 -0700
Did we cover this?

www.healeyfactory.com.au/dmd/original-works-alloy-block/

On May 31, 2014, at 6:52 AM, J. Scott Morris wrote:

> Back in February there was a discussion on the Healey List about the engine
of PWB57.  Well,  I was going through my old Safety Fast magazines and came up
with the attached article in the May, 1968 issue.  I thought might be of
interest so I scanned it and made up the pdf file.

> In the article, Les Needham writes The engine block is an experimental
alloy unit, which was prepared about two years ago for Competitions
Department.  The cylinder head is also alloy, of a patter that has been used
by the works car for several years.