Re: [Healeys] Old Business-PWB 57

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Old Business-PWB 57
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 11:13:31 -0400 (EDT)
I do recall seeing the link to the information from the Healey Factory. Do you
also have a link to the article  "PWB 57-Take One Healey 3000 by Les
Needham.pdf" provided by Scott Morris? I do not seem to be able to locate it
anywhere.

Also, none of my messages to the Healey mailing list see to get thru & I
cannot access the web site to see if my subscription is active.

Thanks,
Gary Hodson

From: Wilko2 <e-wilkins@cox.net>
Did we cover this?