Re: [Healeys] I can't connect to Team.net

To: mark@bradakis.com, ronfineesq@earthlink.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] I can't connect to Team.net
From: Larry Wendland <bighealey3k@aim.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 13:34:59 -0400 (EDT)
Mark,  I just clicked on the "Unsubscribe/Manage" link and nothing
happens.  None of the other links work either.  I've tried them
previously and assumed you were still working on them since the "hack
break-in" you've been working on.  Also none of my posts to the list
come through anymore.  I used the "reply all" on your post and will be
surprised if it comes through to the list as none have made it since
the "hack" took place.  What I get is the standard "This page canbt be
displayed" response after about a minute or so.

Larry
'67 BJ8