[Healeys] Carpet kit is in

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Carpet kit is in
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:04:13 -0700
Finished installing the carpet kit last night. My friend also helped with
adjusting the carbs and dialing in the custom linkage a bit more. I have a
much better throttle range and was able to get into 5th gear. My new choke
cable knob came off in my hands...
At this point. looks like it's going to be trailered to Bend, but I intend
to drive it around while there. Too many small things to sort before I feel
confident with a 4 hour drive through the Cascade range.
Too bad I have to go to work, or I could have completed a lot more, but I
thank all who have offered help and allowed me to complete as much as I
have.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR