Re: [Healeys] windshield wiper switch

To: "Tom" <ah3000me@gmail.com>, "Healey Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] windshield wiper switch
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:43:53 -0500
If you pry off the back cover there are usually a couple plates that toggle
back and forth to make contact and are attached to springs, which supply the
force that causes them to flip and make the clicking sound when you flip the
switch, I have successfully taken these types of switches apart and fixed
them, and I have also ended up with broken unusable bits, but worth a try,
it is small parts,  fiddly type work.

Greg Lemon