[Healeys] stator tube

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] stator tube
From: I Erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:26:37 -0700
Howdy,
 I'm not yet reasy to install my trafficator, but want to install the
stator tube. I am ready to actually drive my car again and want top off my
steering box. I'm going to use Penrite thick oil, but I don't want it
running out the stator tube hole. I could but a short length of tube in
there and the olive compression nut, but feel I'll be ready for the
trafficator soon. So is it easier to thread the harness before inserting
the stator tube or afterwards, or makes no differnce? What's the collected
wisdon?

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR