Re: [Healeys] Overlow

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Overlow
From: Per Schoerner <per@schoerner.se>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:17:30 +0200
Ira
I have a feeling your rediator cap is too short. Can you feel the spring
resistance when you close it, and do you need to press it slightly to
make it fit in the "threads". The rubber gasket in the bottom must press
against the radiator hole bottom, to create the necessary pressure in
the cooling system.
If not, you have the wrong cap.

Per