Re: [Healeys] Overlow

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Overlow
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 13:26:06 +0200
Fit an overflow tank with the overflow pipe ending near the bottom of
that. Fill the radiator to the brim and the overflow tank half full. It
will initially blow out some coolant until all air is expelled from the
engine/radiator. Keep topping up the overflow tank until a stable
condition has been reached. Make sure that the radiator cap seals
absolutely air tight, otherwise it will not suck back coolant from the
overflow tank when the engine/radiator is cooling down.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL