Re: [Healeys] LEDs for reflector conversion

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] LEDs for reflector conversion
From: Oudesluys <coudesluijs@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 09:04:44 +0200
Ebay is an excellent source. I buy my LED lights (even in the home)
directly from China/Hong Kong for a few Euro's/Pounds/Dollars including
the shipping. I do not understand how they do it as posting a letter
would be more expensive than what I pay for the lights plus postage.
Never had any issues with the quality.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL