Re: [Healeys] Safety gauge - resolved

To: "'Michael Salter'" <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Safety gauge - resolved
From: "john" <jmsdarch@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2014 13:04:50 -0700
Cc: 'Healey List' <healeys@autox.team.net>
Hi Michael,

I seem to recall gas molecules will expand to fill the void in a close system
or something similar like that which is why the volume of ether should not
matter to a certain degree. I still think if it is under filled the gas could
not make up for expansion space. However, I never did well in physics either.

Enough of this, I am taking my Healey down to my sisterbs house so I can go
for a drive and then swimming!

John