[Healeys] looking for old photos

To: List Healey <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] looking for old photos
From: Ray Juncal <healeyray@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:52:25 -0700
HELP.... Gear Heads .... My friend Tony Adriaensens <corsaresearch.com> is
doing a follow on volume of his beautiful book "Weekend Heroes" (check out the
web site).  We are looking for old photos of the early days of sports car
racing in California. (1950s)  Related items like pit passes, programs, etc.
would be of interest also.  So dig out that old photo album, search the attic
and under the bed and let us know what you find.  Thanks for your help.