[Healeys] Prices

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Prices
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 20:16:02 +0100
I bought one of the car magazines the other day. Forget which one...the one
with a red 3000 on the front.

Anyhow, I was struck by the "For sale" cars' prices....by how much they seem
to have risen since I last looked. Is it my memory that's failed or have
prices risen quite considerably in, say, the last 15 months? That would be a
rise across the whole market..............

I live in the UK....don't know if it's happening on both sides of the
Atlantic...?

Simon