Re: [Healeys] Prices

To: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Prices
From: "Chris Scholz" <drscholz@visioncenterpc.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:42:47 -0500
Cc: healeys@autox.team.net
A 1958 100-6 unrestored with a non running engine was sold at an estate
auction this Saturday in Omaha Nebraska for $8500. It had a broken windshield,
rotted interior, no transmission, numerous dents and moderate rust.

Restored Healeys seem to be advertised for $49k-$69k on hemmings and eBay and
perfect examples are listed at $89k or more.

I wonder what they are actually selling for.

Chris Scholz OD

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/healeys/drscholz@visioncenterpc.com