[Healeys] Tool Kit Tommy Bar

To: "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Tool Kit Tommy Bar
From: Michael Salter <michaelsalter@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2014 16:31:18 -0400
One of the last items I require for the tool kit on #174 is the "tommy bar"
for the jack handle.
Judging by the hole in the jack handle this bar is 3/8" dia.
The only photo i can find of this bar is in the tool suplimant of the
concours guidelines and based upon the length of the jack handle next to it
the "tommy bar" appears to be 12" long.
However, then studying that photograph carefully there appears to be an
elongated depression or hole of some kind near the middle of the bar.. does
anyone have any additional information on that hole, I need to duplicate it.

Michael S
BN1 #174