Re: [Healeys] Cheaper Hardtops

To: HealeyRick <healeyrik@gmail.com>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cheaper Hardtops
From: Jim LeBlanc <jim_leblanc@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 16:58:59 +0000 (UTC)
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s2048; d=yahoo.com; b=hLhS2ESmf2r57tRL3C0Z5HtNMNNLtO44+79NYIxR4XIYjvcHVHW7x+vjBdh32tTSL77XBWbA7eGwgDmHzKMLzly6i+/vvbyIiFeRSEYLCU96NfompM1NLbKuHAaXO13TNEqkH6rs3Juz2+04ksAqxM+WQTmN95ce1Un3Fbxzkq60/NvET2DUrhujddEa93320pExB09eO3OkYvGh1wk+/RuZGoQAXMpvRwlKZ7uxaYr6SCR4rD5Wt4l0R+fLkUnZbDk2CJdI1fFUfKuJvkQ1z/F3P1aA1R0rb2sIE0VgCYrL3bUmAek+4HIF1r81tV2a/ZQIrtw+ITyebtM/JlUvMw==;