Re: [Healeys] Cheaper Hardtops

To: healeyrik@gmail.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Cheaper Hardtops
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 13:09:45 -0500
The fiberglass is perhaps the easiest part to produce. If it is for a
roadster the aluminum trim across the front, around the side curtains, around
the rear window & across the rear shroud are all part of what makes it look
"proper". And then there is the two vertical supports in the rear window, the
weather seals, the headliner, the latches & hold down bolts & brackets & rear
Plexiglas. If it is for a convertible it might be a little easier, but I am
not sure it will be cheaper, except for the shipping cost savings. What does
it cost to ship one from England?

Gary Hodson