Re: [Healeys] follow up on emails of buyers

To: "'healeys'" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] follow up on emails of buyers
From: "Max Byers" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 06:18:33 -0500
There are dealers similar to Beverly Hills Car Club, Gullwing Motor Cars,
etc. and individuals in countries such as The Netherlands
(www.stolzeclassiccars.nl), France (www.themotorsgallery.com), Scandinavia,
UK (www.murrayscott-nelson.com), and Australia that are importing the cars
for sale.  From what I've seen, a high percentage of the BJ8s that are for
sale on the dealer websites and on eBay turn up later in those places.
While researching for this response, I learned that even the Rolls Healey
4000 that resided in North Carolina for a few years has now appeared at The
Healey Factory in Melbourne.

Beverly Hills Car Club has made it a bit more difficult to track them lately
because they have quit advertising the VINs of the cars they have for sale.
Not surprising, after they lost that BJ8 to Bob Russell 42 years after it
was stolen from him.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry