Re: [Healeys] They're at again!

To: "Patrick & Caroline Quinn" <p_cquinn@tpg.com.au>, "'Peter Dzwig'" <pdzwig@summaventures.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] They're at again!
From: "Peter & Veronica" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 20:15:14 +1000
...he took over Oldtimer Australia from Terry Healy a few years back. Don't
know where he's from though. He usually only has a few top end vehicles for
sale, so I'd be surprised if he was touting for cars. He doesn't list Austin
Healey on his 'cars wanted' page.

http://www.oldtimeraustralia.com/

Cheers

Peter