Re: [Healeys] Door latch or striker adjustment?

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Door latch or striker adjustment?
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 17:06:47 -0400
Yes, there is some movement available in the vertical direction, but the
vertical position is limited by the need for the cylindrical projection on the
striker to fit correctly into the "U" member on the door latch so that the "U"
member rotates as the door is closed.  It is the horizontal position of the
striker that has the most effect on whether the "U" member rotates enough to
latch the door.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry