Re: [Healeys] Center shift boot ...

To: bspidell@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Center shift boot ...
From: Larry Wendland <bighealey3k@aim.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 19:02:56 -0400
Bob,  I'm an original owner of a '67 BJ8 and the nipple goes down.  As many
times that I replaced it, it would start tearing in short order.  I modified
and installed a leather boot with a draw string at the top which eliminated the
torn rubber boot and subsequent hot air blasting in the cockpit.  Not original
but functional. Wish I could remember what car I got it from. A lot of cars in
the 60's had those leather boots back then.

Larry
'67BJ8