[Healeys] Michelin XAS 180 HR 15 tires

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Michelin XAS 180 HR 15 tires
From: Linwood Rose <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 19:33:21 -0400
Picked up my wheels and new XAS 180 HR 15 Michelins from Allen Hendrix on
Friday. Drop shipped the tires from Coker Tire to Hendrix Wire Wheel in
Greensboro. Allen and Jerry tuned the wires (12 years old) mounted, balanced,
and shaved the tires. Today Judith and I took the Bloody Beast for a drive on
some great country roads and I must say, Mike Oritt was right. These tires are
fantastic. They have asymmetric treads. They handled beautifully and Judith
even commented "these ride like glass." These tires also look great on the car.
They fill the wheel well perfectly. Hats off to Michelin for designing a great
tire and to Hendrix Wire Wheel for putting the package together.
Lin

Sent from my iPad