Re: [Healeys] Still leaking

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Still leaking
From: I Erbs <eyera3@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2015 20:41:26 -0700

--089e01538022d701e6051ecf8ef6

Oil pressure is normal base on new gauge.
I cleaned hole with acetone, then squirted Right Stuff into hole to fill to
overflow. Will let alone until tomorrow afternoon. If it holds long enough
for me to drive 12 miles to site of abfm-pdx I'll be happy. I drive the car
around tomorrow if it is working. If not...I'll have to drop the oil Pan
and replace the gasket. Which I'm driving my 2009 mini cooper S on Saturday
to the show, and will spend labor day replacing the gasket. Thanks again
for the advice.
First day back teaching with kids and I feel great!
Cheers
Mr. Ira Erbs
On Sep 2, 2015 7:10 PM, "I Erbs" <eyera3000@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok I have confirmed that oil is oozing up through the hole on the bottom
> flange of the block!!!
> It's dry under generator plate, dry around both manual furl pump bolts. I
> saw the oil bubble up!
> Wtf do I do now?  Bad sump gasket?????
> Mr. Ira Erbs

--089e01538022d701e6051ecf8ef6

I cleaned hole with acetone, then squirted Right Stuff into hole to fill to=
 overflow. Will let alone until tomorrow afternoon. If it holds long enough=
 for me to drive 12 miles to site of abfm-pdx I&#39;ll be happy. I drive th=
e car around tomorrow if it is working. If not...I&#39;ll have to drop the =
oil Pan and replace the gasket. Which I&#39;m driving my 2009 mini cooper S=
 on Saturday to the show, and will spend labor day replacing the gasket. Th=
anks again for the advice. <br>
First day back teaching with kids and I feel great!<br>
Cheers<br>
Mr. Ira Erbs</p>
a href=3D"mailto:eyera3000@gmail.com";>eyera3000@gmail.com</a>&gt; wrote:<br=
 type=3D"attribution"><blockquote class=3D"gmail_quote" style=3D"margin:0 0=
 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex"><p dir=3D"ltr">Ok I ha=
ve confirmed that oil is oozing up through the hole on the bottom flange of=
 the block!!!<br>
It&#39;s dry under generator plate, dry around both manual furl pump bolts.=
 I saw the oil bubble up!<br>
Wtf do I do now?=C2=A0 Bad sump gasket?????<br>
Mr. Ira Erbs</p>

--089e01538022d701e6051ecf8ef6--