[Healeys] American Pickers reality show Nash Healey Cadilac

To: healeylist <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] American Pickers reality show Nash Healey Cadilac
From: goldengt@cal.net
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 17:57:41 -0700 (PDT)

------=_Part_119450_1526739198.1444265861542

I don't recall if the Nash Healey powered by a Cad engine was discussed before
on this list. Was it? An ex California car with many dash plaques from concours
in 55-56 but the seller thought the Cad engine was a early 60's. I don't show
any Nash Cads racing beyond the mid 50's.
Thanks,
Ken Freese

------=_Part_119450_1526739198.1444265861542

12pt; color: #000000"><div>I don't recall if the Nash Healey powered by a Cad