[Healeys] Hand soap

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>, Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Hand soap
From: Richard Ewald <richard.ewald@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 18:27:30 -0700

--001a11c320ec41255705218dc4dd

I have been working on cars since before the last Austin Healey rolled off
the assembly line and my '67 B was brand new (before I got it)
Over the years I have tried and purchased about every hand soap on the
market for both my own use and the shops I have worked in and managed.
Some are OK, some are good, a very few get beyond good.
Anyway today I tore down a transmission from a GT-6, car has been sitting
for who knows how long.  The 90W was almost sludge in the bottom of the
case.
It was dirty nasty and smelly.
When I went into the house to clean up, I realized I was out of hand soap.
:::Grumble:::
But I have a bottle of this stuff
http://dawn-dish.com/en-us/products/by-line/erasing-foam-fresh-rapids-scent
in the kitchen.
Dawn Platinum, which is awesome for cleaning dishes.  I put one pump of the
foam on my hands and got about 90% of the crap off my hands, a second pump
got the other 10% and one pump on my nail brush got my nails clean.  This
stuff rocks!
So if you aren't overjoyed with your current hand soap, give this stuff a
pump, I think you might be happy you did.
Rick

--001a11c320ec41255705218dc4dd

orking on cars since before the last Austin Healey rolled off the assembly =
line and my &#39;67 B was brand new (before I got it)<br></div>Over the yea=
rs I have tried and purchased about every hand soap on the market for both =
my own use and the shops I have worked in and managed.=C2=A0 Some are OK, s=
ome are good, a very few get beyond good.<br></div>Anyway today I tore down=
 a transmission from a GT-6, car has been sitting for who knows how long.=
=C2=A0 The 90W was almost sludge in the bottom of the case.=C2=A0 <br></div=
>It was dirty nasty and smelly.<br></div>When I went into the house to clea=
t I have a bottle of this stuff <a href=3D"http://dawn-dish.com/en-us/produ=
cts/by-line/erasing-foam-fresh-rapids-scent">http://dawn-dish.com/en-us/pro=
ducts/by-line/erasing-foam-fresh-rapids-scent</a> in the kitchen. <br></div=
>Dawn Platinum, which is awesome for cleaning dishes.=C2=A0 I put one pump =
of the foam on my hands and got about 90% of the crap off my hands, a secon=
d pump got the other 10% and one pump on my nail brush got my nails clean.=
=C2=A0 This stuff rocks!<br></div>So if you aren&#39;t overjoyed with your =