Re: [Healeys] Hand soap

To: "AH Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Hand soap
From: "Len and/or Marge Hartnett" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 21:26:06 -0700

--===============4201052697110006858==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_00BC_01D10146.C6F63DE0"

------=_NextPart_000_00BC_01D10146.C6F63DE0
        charset="UTF-8"

Richard:  I had been using Dawn for a long time and even have a motion =
sensing dispenser on the sink in the garage.  Now, Marge for washing the =
dishes and me for washing my greasy hands, are using the Great Value =
Dishwashing Soap available at Walmart.  Ultra Grease Fighting and Ultra =
Concentrated.  If this isn't Dawn with a Walmart label, I don't know how =
it could get any closer.  Available in a refill size 90 Fl Oz jug.  =
Sorry I don't have the in-store price unless it is the same as the =
on-line price, $5.64, 6.3 cents per fl oz. =20

(The Other) Len
Fairfield, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
 =20