[Healeys] lock barrel removal

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] lock barrel removal
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 13:01:46 -0500

------=_Part_29673_1275145907.1448733706570

I am trying to figure out how to remove the boot lock barrel from the handle
without damaging it. (BN1) I have removed both of the small round pins & the
large square shaft that fits in the end of the handle. My lock barrel is
currently in the locked position & I do not currently have a key that fits the
lock barrel. I have not yet removed the small square shaft that is
perpendicular to the lock barrel & appears to be engaged with the lock barrel
somehow. My questions are: How do I get this thing apart with out damaging it?
Are there any drawings &/or photos somewhere on the internet that would help me
visualize how these components fit together?
Thanks,
Gary Hodson

------=_Part_29673_1275145907.1448733706570

transparent;">I am trying to figure out how to remove the boot lock barrel from
the handle without damaging it. (BN1)&nbsp;I have removed both of the small
round pins &amp; the large square shaft that fits in the end of the handle. My
lock barrel is currently in the locked position &amp; I do not currently have a
key that fits the lock barrel. I&nbsp;have not yet removed the small square
shaft that is perpendicular to the lock barrel &amp; appears to be engaged with
the lock barrel somehow.&nbsp;My questions are: How do I get this thing apart
with out damaging it?&nbsp;Are there any drawings &amp;/or photos somewhere on
the internet that would help me visualize how these components fit
together?&nbsp;</font></div>

------=_Part_29673_1275145907.1448733706570--