[Healeys] Toyota 5-speed conversion

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] Toyota 5-speed conversion
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:03:10 -0500

------=_Part_102523_1638945948.1450191790793

A friend is installing a Toyota 5-speed conversion kit. One of the changes
required is installing a forward shift tower & "housing shift" #33521-35221",
but the instructions do not explain how this is done.  The part we do not
understand is how to install the new housing shift onto the existing shaft.
Does the transmission need to be split in half to access the shifter shaft? Has
anyone done this & could you explain the process? Does anyone know what I am
talking about?
Thanks,
Gary Hodson

------=_Part_102523_1638945948.1450191790793

Toyota 5-speed conversion kit. One of the changes required is installing a
forward shift tower &amp; "housing shift" #33521-35221", but the instructions
do not explain how this is done.&nbsp; The part we do not understand is how to
install the new housing shift onto the existing shaft. Does the transmission
need to be split in half to access the shifter shaft? Has anyone done this
&amp; could you explain&nbsp;the process? Does anyone know what I am talking
about?</font></div>

------=_Part_102523_1638945948.1450191790793--