Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box

To: coudesluijs@chello.nl, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] New Classic Technologies Fuse Box
From: warthodson@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 09:46:51 -0500

------=_Part_138336_1149947460.1450363611554

I understand (but do not necessarily agree with) the reasons why some peopl=
e want to modify the wiring system. To each his own. However, to state that=
 "a few more fuses and some switch-saving      relays are always a good ide=
a if you really want to use the car" is going too far. I must disagree! I w=
ould say that a well maintained car (regardless of whether it is original o=
r modified) is always a good idea. I have seen a lot of poorly executed mod=
ifications that in my opinion made the car less reliable & harder to troubl=
e shoot.=20
Gary Hodson =20
=20
=20