Re: [Healeys] 100S grill for sale

Subject: Re: [Healeys] 100S grill for sale
From: <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 2:42:10 +0000
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
The appears to be Craig Hillenger (sp?) of the HealeyWerks in Lawton, Iowa,
Northwest corner of the state.  In the early part of this century he sold me a
used wire wheel, gearshift lever and a couple other misc. bits for my BN1 $100
bucks.  He wanted more, but my cash offer got the deal done.

He started out with a shop and barn full of old Healey bits his father had
acquired in his shop in the Chicago area.

He has always had interesting stuff in his shop including NOJ 393 for a while,
which he displayed to my great pleasure at an open house 10-12 years ago.

He started doing higher end restorations, Maseratis (man my phone doesn't like
that word) and such.  I guess he has seen enough people that will pay crazy
money for stuff he has started  to ask it.

Greg Lemon