[Healeys] Brake Res Bracket-Part two

To: Healeys Help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Brake Res Bracket-Part two
From: Michael MacLean <rrengineer.mike@att.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 07:28:05 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_1521580_189065709.1454570885213

OK, so it's not a triangular plate, it is a kind of sideways square "U" tha=
t bolts to the firewall and a band around the reservoir bolts to that with =
a single bolt and nut.=C2=A0 I should have looked through the hundreds and =
hundreds of pictures I have taken over several years before I just asked fo=
r what I saw in the catalog.=C2=A0 I was looking at the 6 cylinder bracket.=
=C2=A0 None of my catalogs have this bracket. Heck I am not even sure the c=
lamp band assembly that Moss sells is for the 4 or 6 cylinder cars.=C2=A0 A=
ll I have is the reservoir, Won't be very good to just have it floating in =
the air.Mike MacLean

------=_Part_1521580_189065709.1454570885213

font-family:times new roman, new york, times, serif;font-size:16px"><div
id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454570365611_3152">OK, so it's not a triangular plate, it is
a kind of sideways square "U" that bolts to the firewall and a band around the
reservoir bolts to that with a single bolt and nut.&nbsp; I should have looked
through the hundreds and hundreds of pictures I have taken over several years
before I just asked for what I saw in the catalog.&nbsp; I was looking at the 6
cylinder bracket.&nbsp; None of my catalogs have this bracket. Heck I am not
even sure the clamp band assembly that Moss sells is for the 4 or 6 cylinder
cars.&nbsp; All I have is the reservoir, Won't be very good to just have it
floating in the air.</div><div id="yui_3_16_0_1_1454570365611_3303"
------=_Part_1521580_189065709.1454570885213--