[Healeys] (fwd) Re: 6-36 windscreen screws

To: 'Austin Healey list' <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] (fwd) Re: 6-36 windscreen screws
From: sentenac.rw@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 22:11:18 -0800
I have ordered quite a few British threaded bits from British Tools
and Fasteners, including 2BA and 4BA screws of various kinds, taps,
dies, and even helicoils for BA threads.  The folks there suggest that
if you can't find what you are looking for in their online catalogue
you should ask them to locate a source and get them.  I have found
them very serious about doing a good job serving British Car folks,
along with other users of threaded goods.

-Roland