[Healeys] Idle dies

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Idle dies
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2016 19:28:03 -0700

--001a113cf5aa4586d30534a6f05d

Car runs great cold. When up to temp the car idles fine at a red light.
After a while the toms start to drop. Then it dies.
Prof. Rebuilt carbs. Cleaned and greased distributor . New points, cond.
New coil, plugs and wires.  I also replaced the fuel pump and filter. Choke
cables are new and greased.
Ideas???

Mr. Ira Erbs
Portland,OR
1959 Austin Healey 100-6
please forgive odd words and auto corrects as   my phone cannot understand
my misspellings

--001a113cf5aa4586d30534a6f05d

 red light. After a while the toms start to drop. Then it dies.<br>
Prof. Rebuilt carbs. Cleaned and greased distributor . New points, cond. Ne=
w coil, plugs and wires.=C2=A0 I also replaced the fuel pump and filter. Ch=
oke cables are new and greased.<br>
Ideas???</p>
Portland,OR<br>
1959 Austin Healey 100-6<br>
please forgive odd words and auto corrects as=C2=A0=C2=A0 my phone cannot u=
nderstand my misspellings </p>

--001a113cf5aa4586d30534a6f05d--