Re: [Healeys] Water pump and fan query for BN7

To: Richard Collins <gonnagitcha90@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Water pump and fan query for BN7
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 19:44:45 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>

------=_Part_64566878_231132503.1471376685769

Last I checked, the only water pumps available from the 'usual suspects' are
County brand. County 'quality' is generally suspect, and I had 2 pumps fail out
of the box (broken shafts). Michael Salter used to supply rebuild kits and/or
did rebuilds himself; his work is excellent (
http://www.netbug.net/blogmichael/?page_id=54 ).

I bought one of the original 'Texas Cooler' fans back when they were offered by
the Texas club; it's performed well for many years. Can't speak for the new
ones; although Denis Welch has similar and they are reputable.

Bob