[Healeys] Fwd: Re: THE MAGENTA PART IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION

To: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Fwd: Re: THE MAGENTA PART IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
From: i erbs <eyera3000@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 07:58:33 -0700

--001a113ce0ba2b417e053c287fcc

So I emailed Pamela Davis on a lark to comment about my colorblind
difficulties with seeing much of the Magenta none working links. I got a.
Replay the next day. I passed along the praiseworthy comments from our list
and warned of a possible uptick in Healey badges. I also offered to update
their site ;)
So what I learned is they are responsive to emails but like phone calls.
Cheers

Ira Erbs
1959 100-6
MKI engine and disc brakes