Re: [Healeys] List quiet

To: "<healeys@Autox.Team.Net>" <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] List quiet
From: Paul Leeks <paull@glasgows.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 12:12:38 +0100

--001a114b4378813fb3053fae98b8

I have also been on the list for many years and, although I rarely
contribute, I find the most of the topics interesting and some of them
absolutely invaluable in saving me time, money and heartache (which reminds
me to stump up my annual 'subs'!).

Long may it continue.

Paul Leeks
Lancashire
100/6 BN4

--=20
EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not=20
necessarily those of Glasgows.=03It is intended only for the person(s) to=
=20
whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential=20
=03information. Accordingly, the copying, dissemination, distribution or us=
e=20
of this message to any other person may constitute a breach of civil or=20
criminal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received=20
this email by mistake and delete it from your system. Glasgows is a trading=
=20
style of R Glasgow & Associates Public Relations Limited. Registered in=20
England & Wales No. 2257022.

--=20

EMAIL DISCLAIMER
Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not=20
necessarily those of Glasgows. It is intended only for the person(s) to=20
whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or confidential=20
information. Accordingly, the copying, dissemination, distribution or use=
=20
of this message to any other person may constitute a breach of civil or=20
criminal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have received=20
this email by mistake and delete it from your system. Glasgows Limited is=
=20
registered in England & Wales No. 2257022.

--001a114b4378813fb3053fae98b8

I rarely contribute, I find the most of the topics interesting and some of =
them absolutely invaluable in saving me time, money and heartache (which re=
v><div>100/6 BN4

EMAIL DISCLAIMER<br>Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the i=
ndividual and not necessarily those of Glasgows.=03It is intended only for =
the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged and/or con=
fidential =03information. Accordingly, the copying, dissemination, distribu=
tion or use of this message to any other person may constitute a breach of =
civil or criminal law. Please notify the sender immediately if you have rec=
eived this email by mistake and delete it from your system. Glasgows is a t=
rading style of R Glasgow &amp; Associates Public Relations Limited. Regist=
ered in England &amp; Wales No. 2257022.
DISCLAIMER<br>
expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily tho=
se
of Glasgows. It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed =
and
may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Accordingly, the
copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this message to any other pe=
rson
may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law. Please notify the sender
immediately if you have received this email by mistake and delete it from y=
our
system. Glasgows Limited is registered in England &amp; Wales No. 2257022.<=
span style=3D"font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:1.3em;color:=
rgb(31,73,125);font-size:1.3em"></span></p>
--001a114b4378813fb3053fae98b8--