Re: [Healeys] GB Classic Cars article

To: Healey <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] GB Classic Cars article
From: Peter Dzwig <pdzwig@summaventures.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 12:19:41 +0000
That's pretty much it. Of course they heads and other bits were reworked a bit
but it was principally down to carburation, cam profile, "breathing", higher
compression and that's most of it.

As for whether you are reaching 150bhp, that rather depends on what else you
have done and on your engine's general state of health of the engine. The only
way to know for sure is to stick it on a dynamometer.

Healeys probably pushed 150bhp in rally trim from the late '50s.

Hope that helps,

Peter