[Healeys] Non Healey...Computer help needed

To: Healeys List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Non Healey...Computer help needed
From: michael.salter@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 14:04:40 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2192_192102196.1478700280472

I use an old "dos" program for my inventory of Healey parts.

It was written probably 20 years back using Foxpro.

The computer that it is on is dying and I want to move it to a current platform.

This is completely beyond my very limited computer skills.

Is there onyone out there who would be able to help.

Michael S

BN1 #174

------=_Part_2192_192102196.1478700280472

font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 11pt; color: black; background-color: white
">I use an old "dos" program for my inventory of Healey parts.<br>
It was written probably 20 years back using Foxpro.<br>
The computer that it is on is dying and I want to move it to a current
platform.<br>
This is completely beyond my very limited computer skills. <br>
Is there onyone out there who would be able to help. <br>
Michael S <br>
BN1 #174<br>

------=_Part_2192_192102196.1478700280472--