[Healeys] Engine Mounts

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Engine Mounts
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2016 06:24:11 -0800
The engine mounts on my BJ8--whose engine I am overhauling--had the
rubber part separating from their metal backing.  This didn't surprise
me, as they have 25+ years and 120K+ miles on them. However, I got under
the BN2 the other day and noticed its mounts were separating as well,
and these only have a few years and a few hundred miles on them.
Apparently--like most rubber or rubber/metal parts from contemporary
suppliers--they are crap. Anyone know a source for quality, durable
engine mounts for Big Healeys?

TIA,

Bob