Re: [Healeys] throttle linkage

To: "i erbs" <eyera3000@gmail.com>, "Ross" <rvmaylor@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Healeys] throttle linkage
From: <ruvino@ripnet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 08:38:12 -0500
Cc: Ahealey help <healeys@autox.team.net>

--===============3908205399230673430==
        boundary="----=_NextPart_000_0052_01D23F1B.99C1D690"

------=_NextPart_000_0052_01D23F1B.99C1D690
        charset="utf-8"

About 4 years ago I contemplated the big job of re-building my throttle =
linkage after sitting still with the engine running at 2000 rpms one to =
many times. My mechanic used an aerosol German grease called Worthfilm, =
about $14 cdn the can, sprayed the whole linkage and have not had a =
problem to date. Might be worth considering.