[Healeys] Restoring points to the SU fuel pump.

To: Healey List <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Healeys] Restoring points to the SU fuel pump.
From: Albert Seminatore <alsemus1@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 11:42:44 -0800

--00000000000010b865057a68cc7c

Kees Oudesluijs:  With all the confidence in the world I removed the
points.  I have no idea where the wires go nor do I know how far down the
points should be screwed.  If you have that info would you be kind enough
to share it?

The reason I went pointless was because my points kept failing.  When I
removed them they were badly pitted and this was after less than 1000 miles
of use.  In fact when I first installed this pump, a couple of years ago,
the points were stuck before I even got to drive it.  Took about a year
before the next occurrence but then it started to occur again and again.
At this point I would be willing to put in an american made fuel pump it I
could find one at reasonable cost.

Maybe your suggestion of sending it to Dave is the best option at this
time.  I'll decide that after I talk to SU on Monday.
Thanks for all your help.....................   Al

--
Albert Seminatore
Mountain Falls, Pahrump, NV

--00000000000010b865057a68cc7c

confidence in the world I removed the points.=C2=A0 I have no idea where th=
e wires go nor do I know how far down the points should be screwed.=C2=A0 I=
div><div>The reason I went pointless was because my points kept failing.=C2=
=A0 When I removed them they were badly pitted and this was after less than=
 1000 miles of use.=C2=A0 In fact when I first installed this pump, a coupl=
e of years ago, the points were stuck before I even got to drive it.=C2=A0 =
Took about a year before the next occurrence but then it started to occur a=
gain and again.=C2=A0 At this point I would be willing to put in an america=
v><div>Maybe your suggestion of sending it to Dave is the best option at th=
is time.=C2=A0 I&#39;ll decide that after I talk to SU on Monday.</div><div=
div>Mountain Falls, Pahrump, NV<br></div>eMail:=C2=A0 <a href=3D"mailto:als=
div></div>

--00000000000010b865057a68cc7c--

--===============5303024242030340430==