[Healeys] bolt identification

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: [Healeys] bolt identification
From: <warthodson@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 23:58:55 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_4939003_673447681.1542844735599

I was sorting thru a box of hardware & found two bolts that I cannot identi=
fy. They both are approx. 1/4" diameter. They both have the same thread per=
 inch. According to my thread gage they are between 24 & 26 TPI. So call it=
 25 TPI. I do not have a metric thread gage to check them against.
One is marked "Rubery Owen B28-35" on the head & measures about 5/8" long. =
The other is marked "BEES" & has a embossed emblem of a bee on the head & m=
easures about 3/4" long. The lengths do not include the head, of course. No=
 other markings on the heads.They will not accept a BSF nut, UNF or UNC nut=
 or any metric nuts that I have.=C2=A0
Can anyone ID these for me?
Thanks,Gary Hodson =C2=A0=C2=A0
------=_Part_4939003_673447681.1542844735599

identify. They both are approx. 1/4" diameter. They both have the same thread
per inch. According to my thread gage they are between 24 &amp; 26 TPI. So call
it 25 TPI. I do not have a metric thread gage to check them against.</div>

long. The other is marked "BEES" &amp; has a embossed emblem of a bee on the
head &amp; measures about 3/4" long. The lengths do not include the head, of
course. No other markings on the heads.</div>

have.&nbsp;</div>

------=_Part_4939003_673447681.1542844735599--

--===============8544771491799496357==